Self-checkout lanes and wayfinding kiosks are self-service opportunities for customers that let retailers create an experience that can generate loyal customers for brick and mortar shops and not just for online commerce. Self-service kiosks promote customer service that will let people be excited about shopping again. It doesn’t just stops at the retail environment, self-service kiosks can be used for check-in and check-out areas in airports and hotels or in a corporate setting for training and other interactive activities. The key benefits of self-service kiosk are many and some of them include
Self Service Kiosk
- Creating opportunities to upsell products that compliment certain purchases while customers browse to find products that they are looking for.
- Very minimal strain even after running for long periods of time.
- Easier data gathering and analytic by getting information based on customer usage of the kiosk.
- Reducing social friction between customers and other in-store factors that can increase sales of additional products or services by 30%
- Convenient to use for customers in the store and can augment the online shopping and services experience in a brick and mortar store setting.
- Focus is directed to building good customer relationship than just solely getting the order right.